Saturday, April 12, 2008

Here we go....

So I have buckled...and joined the far too large crowd of online bloggers. I knew this day would come eventually, I just avoided it as long as I could...lol

So what to say.

It appears that this shall become my dumping ground :) in a matter of speaking. I have several interesting thoughts everyday that I just badly want to share with someone. So since my family gets somewhat tired of my senseless (yet incredibly intelligent :) ) ramblings...I shall now dump them here on my fabulous blog.

To start off with:
Today was alright. My older brother was married last Saturday so the four children that just joined his family stayed with me and my mom at my mom's house. Oh I might add that...I'm in college...and had to make the biggest sacrifice a student ever has to make haha. I had to move back home for a semester after I moved out. I badly needed to save some money for the semester so I sucked it up and moved home. Thus I commute on Tuesdays and Thursdays for about 3 hours each day to get to class. Thankfully, I have an apartment all ready for me 5 minutes off of campus.

But anywho...back to today. 4 of my 7 nieces and nephews (yes 7!) stayed with me all week. I love them to pieces but I'm kind of ready for peace and quiet again. However, not in a bad way. I have had a huge blast with them..making sugar cookies and playing monopoly, the whole nine yards. But I've been sorta sick so I'm a little ready to rest haha. And I'm coming up on the end of a semester and badly need to start studying for finals.

Ugh, so I'm a student, I love to cook, I have an ungodly amount of young nieces and nephews that consider me their hero :) but hey I'm very ok with that :).

Guess that will be it for the night....signing out

~Bethany~

1 comment:

The Bernie Lutchman Blog said...

Beth!

You need to post something new!!haha

Just kidding, I know you are busy!!

Praying the best for you and yours, my friend.

Bernie